AESTHETICS

Introducing you to an aesthetic post for the first time....


A huge thank you to Ezra Pilpus for his amazing photography in this shoot! I found out about his work through a common friend and was instantly very impressed with his work on Instagram. 

A major thank you and loads of love to my dear friend, Ishika Ghosh for working wonders on me with this amazing makeup look and sleek hairstyle. She is also a remarkable budding makeup artist herself and does different looks on her Instagram page. 

Also very grateful to The Face Shop (Brunei) for sponsoring a few of their new-in line makeup products which were used for this look. Review of the products will be up soon!


Most of my previous shoots were mainly focused on Indian attire so I wanted to debut my first collaboration shoot in Modern day Denim. I wore a white lace dress from TEMT and topped it off with a denim jacket from Forever 21. I accessorized with a layered chain and pearl stud earrings from Lovisa. And finally completed the look with a pair of floral wedges from Marie Claire.



Quite happy to have pulled off this shoot at a short notice. Hope you all liked it too!

Till next time...
x PRAYA x


1 comment