TURNING 21

Hello there everyone,

I am here today after a very long hiatus to write about how it really feels to be turning 21, or what other people call it "The Legal age to be Illegal"


Turning 21 really had no effect on me as I actually felt the same.. just more responsible and even more stressed.

In order to commemorate this feeling, I decided to have a mini photo-shoot at the Skater's Park here in Brunei.

Before I get into the details of the shoot, I would like to thank Dewi Rusyahmie salon for doing my hair. I loved the highlights that added the right kind of depth to my hair in the pictures.




That's the end of my mini photo-shoot! 

Hope you enjoyed my birthday celebration :)



How did you celebrate your 21st birthday?


x PRAYA x









1 comment

  1. Love your makeup look!! Definitely buying some of these for myself hehe.

    ReplyDelete