#PHOTOSHOOT

Hello everyone! 

After a long wait... I finally experienced my first professional photo shoot with the kind help of Fatin (photographer) and Bash Harry (makeup artist). Check out her blog by clicking on her name here!

Makeup applied by Bash Harry was focused on mainly The Balm products. We decided to go for a golden smokey eye, thick winged liner, pair of falsies and a classic red lip to finish off this beautiful Indian look.

For the hair, I went with my natural curly hair and styled it myself.


So let's cut right to the chase...

My first outfit was a long white dress with detailed mirror work and colorful embroidered borders at the bottom adding to the flare of the gown. I topped it up with a white lace jacket to add a bit of elegance to the outfit.

Both my outfits were too big for me, but the extra fabric playing with the gush of wind seemed to have complimented the look very well!



 










The next outfit was a navy blue anarkali with a splash of bright colors on the border, these bold shades in summer is near to perfect.








  
A heart felt thanks again to my dear friends Fatin and Bash Harry for contributing their efforts in this photo shoot. Hope to work with you both again in the near future. 

Well this marks the end of my post... Hope you all have enjoyed the pictures and please feel free to leave your comments below.

Till next time... Stay tuned for more! :)

x PRAYA x

1 comment